- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives TF-11 SOG Trident Tanto Straight Edge Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade w/ Digi Camo Handle
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
SOG Knives TF-10View this item
About the SOG Knives TF-11 Trident Tanto Straight Edge Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade w/ Digi Camo Handle
SOG Knives blades have it all: outstanding performance, great grip and a smooth, eye-catching design. This blade is no exception. The SOG Knoves TF-11 was made for your tough grip when needed with the built-in Digi-Grip. A built-in groove dynamic on the handle allows you to cut the toughest or thickest of materials like cords, wires and more without even opening the blade.
The all-purpose knife from SOG Knives also features a rugged Zytel handle and a bayonet clip included. The SOG Knives TF-11, like so many other SOG knives, comes with the patented Arc-Actuator for strong and easy locks.
The SOG Knives TF-11 keeps you protected with a top-notch safety lock. It’s also fully backed with a manufacturer warranty for life. Same day shipping is available, so what are you waiting for? Orders your today and get the high quality blade you’ll only find through SOG Knives.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Digi-Grip technology allows for coarse grip when necessary
- Groove feature makes it easy to cut wire, chord, and more without opening blade
- Safety lock for added protection
- Bayonet clip for effortless transport
- Sturdy Zytel handle
- Hardcased Black TiNi blade is toughness-guaranteed
- Patent pending Arc-Actuator locks stronger and releases easier
- Blade Length: 3.75" x .125"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Edge: Straight
- Steel: AUS 8
- HRC 57-58
- Handle: Digi Camo Zytel w/Groove
- Finish: Black TiNi
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.