- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives TF-3 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - TigerStripe Black TiNi
About the SOG Knives TF-3 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - TigerStripe Black TiNi
The SOG Knives TF-3 offers you strength and ease with SOG Assisted Technology to open the blade. This knife was made with balanced opposing high-tension coils springs. This means that as you open the blade the strength necessary to pry open the knife becomes larger than the closing force so that it winds up opening on its own. This rugged knife also includes patented Arc-Actuator and Digi-Grip. You won’t be disappointment in its performance.
With a build-in unique groove in the handle, the SOG Knives TF-3 will even cut fishing line, cords, etcetera without having to open your blade. A Zytel handle comes included as does a sleek yet tough TigerStripe Black TiNi finish.
The SOG Knives TF-3 is made of AUS-8 stainless steel – Rc. 57-58 and has a partially serrated edge for increased uses. Backed with a lifetime manufacturer warranty, this superior knife is a must-have.WARNING: You MUST be 18 or older to purchase this item. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before placing your order.Product Videos:
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- TigerStripe Hardcased Black TiNi Folding Knife
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Cryogenic Heat Treatment
- Stronger and Easy Release
- Built-in Safety locks Blade Closed
- Patent Pending Groove in Zytel Handle
- INCLUDES Reversible Bayonet Pocket Clip
- Finish: TigerStripe Hardcased Black TiNi
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Total Length: 8.5"
- Edge Type: Partially Serrated
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless - Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
cant stop openning
I was just looking for knife to carry , it so easy to open i cant put it down .
on 02-18-2010 by Rick altalano
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.