- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives TF-5 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Copper TiNi Blade, Desert Camo Handle
About the SOG Knives TF-5 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Copper TiNi Blade, Desert Camo Handle
The SOG Knives TF-5 is the sharpest, toughest, most elite type knife made to order for your needs. Designed with cryogenic heat treatment for premier toughness, and created with a built-in handle groove for cutting without using the blade, this patented-technology utility knife is chock-full of cutting-edge amenities.
The partially-serrated folding knife comes in a copper TiNi blade, is crafted with AUS-8 stainless steel, and offers Rc. 57-58 desert Camo Zytel handle. The SOG Knives TF-5 folding knife has a total length of 8.5”, with the blade measuring 3.75”.
The SOG Knives TF-5 folding knife will perform with the strength, longevity and reliability you’ve come to trust in with SOG Knives. A lifetime owner warranty from the manufacturer further ads to the dependability you know you’ll get with this SOG knife. Don’t wait a second longer to find out exactly why SOG Knives is trusted by knife owners everywhere!WARNING: You MUST be 18 or older to purchase this item. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before placing your order.Product Videos:
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Partially Serrated Folding Knife
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Cryogenic Heat Treatment
- Stronger and Easy Release
- Built-in Safety locks Blade Closed
- Patent Pending Groove in Zytel Handle
- INCLUDES Reversible Bayonet Pocket Clip
- Finish: Copper TiNi-Blade Length: 3.75"
- Total Length: 8.5"
- Edge Type: 1/2 Serrated
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless
- Rc. 57-58-Handle: Desert Camo Zytel
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.