- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives TF-7 Trident Tanto Straight Edge Folding Knife - Black TiNi
About the SOG Knives TF-7 Trident Tanto Straight Edge Folding Knife - Black TiNi
The SOG Knives TF-7 is another revolutionary work and utility knife from SOG Knives. Featuring a rugged and sturdy hard cased black TiNi finish to the stainless steel blade, this knife is perfect for cutting thick wire, cords, lines, cables and more. And you don’t even need to use the blade for it!
Safety and sleekness are not the only attributes built-into this elite SOG knife. The SOG Knives TF-7 has a patented groove built into the handle for cutting materials of varying strengths without ever using the blade. And with an open and closed safety lock to withstand even the most intense pressure, your safety is always assured.
The SOG Knives TF-7 offers the trusted Zytel handle and Digi-grip and is always available to order with same day shipping on weekdays before 4 PM Pacific Time. Get yours today and bring home the great quality you’ll only find in SOG Knives blades!
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Digi-Grip technology allows for coarse grip when necessary
- Groove feature makes it easy to cut wire, chord, and more without opening blade
- Safety lock for added protection
- Bayonet clip for effortless transport
- Sturdy Zytel handle
- Hardcased Black TiNi blade is toughness-guaranteed
- Blade Length: 3.75" x .125"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Edge: Tanto
- Steel: AUS 8
- HRC 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Finish: Black Hardcased TiNi
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Sharpest Knife out of the box I ever owned. I have owned a lot of Knives, the fit and finish of this knife is great.The spring action is easy to use. The safety is a great idea, I have had knives that got caught in my pocket when I was taking them out. I recommend this Knife to anyone who wants a great knife.
on 06-29-2011 by Hunter
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.