- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives VL-01 Vulcan Straight Edge Folding Knife - Satin Polish
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the SOG Knives VL-01 Vulcan Straight Edge Folding Knife – Satin PolishThis knife is definitely worth a look, possibly two. The SOG Knives VL-01 isn’t your normal straight edge knife. The blade of the SOG Knives VL-01 has a beautiful satin polish and is .160” thick and uses SOG Knives’ brand new kick-deployment technology for easy blade access. A simple press near the back end of the knife triggers the blade. It’s sharp and carries a spear shape, making it perfect for nearly any job, big or small. In-hand comfort isn’t sacrificed on the SOG Knives VL-01.The glass-reinforced Zytel handles offer durability and comfort, and the patented Arc-Loc technology makes safety and security on the SOG Knives VL-01 some of the best available. Spring-action helps keep the blade locked and when it’s unlocked, there’s no need to worry about injury. Arc-Loc allows the knife blade to be opened quickly and safely. If a feature-packed, reliable knife is what you’re in the market for, the SOG Knives VL-01 is your answer. Get yours today and provide an instant upgrade to your kitchen’s knife selection!
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Straight Edge Folding Knife
- Thick Steel (.160") Blade w/ Spear Point Shape
- Arc-Lock Locking Mechanism Provides Strength, Speed, Safety & Durability
- 1 Handed Flip-Opening has Kick Deployment
- Ambidextrous Slotted Double-Thumb Studs
- Zytel Handle
- INCLUDES Reversible Pocket Clip
- Finish: Satin Polish
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Total Length: 8.375"
- Edge Type: Straight
- Steel: VG-10 Stainless
- Rc. 59-60
- Handle: Zytel w/ Stainless Liners
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I own this knife and it's awesome. Great for self-defense also.
on 02-12-2012 by Randy-Man
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.