- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives VL-04 Vulcan Tanto Blade Folding Knife w/ San Mai Blade, 7.35"L - Satin Polish (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- There is nothing weak about the Vulcan. Take for instance the full steel liners encased in glass reinforced Zytel handles. The blade is a full .125" thick with tanto shape and includes our new kick deployment of the blade. Press on the back of the blade and the knife comes out fast. Reversible clip, Arc-Lock, and double thumb studs make for complete ambidextrous use.The Arc-Lock just might have the perfect lock with its totally ambidextrous design, and all of the attributes knife designers relentlessly search for, but rarely find. The Arc-Lock far surpasses conventional lock strength tested at over 1000 lbs of force measured at the lock in an independent lab test. It provides lightning-quick, one-handed opening and closing capability. Spring-action securely retains the blade closed. When unlocking, the fingers are safely kept clear. The Arc-Lock is self-adjusting over time and can be easily cleaned for long term optimal performance.WARNING: You MUST be 18 or older to purchase this item. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before placing your order.Product Videos:
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Straight Edge Folding Knife
- Full (.125") San Mai Steel Blade w/ Tanto Shape
- Arc-Lock Locking Mechanism Provides Strength, Speed, Safety & Durability
- 1 Handed Flip-Opening has Kick Deployment
- Ambidextrous Slotted Double-Thumb Studs
- Zytel Handle
- INCLUDES Reversible Pocket Clip
- Finish: Satin Polish
- Blade Length: 3"
- Total Length: 7.35"
- Edge Type: Straight
- Steel: San Mai (VG-10 Core Lamenated with 420J2)
- Handle: Zytel w/ Stainless Liners
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
An excellent knife.
The mini Vulcan Tanto is an excellent knife. It is well made with a very smooth folding action. The blade is beautiful, polished and very sharp out of the box. The handle grip is well shaped to fit firmly in your hand. The locking mechanism is very positive and strong, it also works to make the blade easy to open and close one-handed.
It is priced very reasonably. All in all, I am quite pleased with it.
on 12-23-2008 by Beezer
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.