- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Soleus Air CFM-40E Portable 40 Pint Dehumidifier
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
DehumidifiersView all items in this category
The Soleus Portable 40 Pint Dehumidifier helps to keep comfortable household conditions in the home, while reducing any unwanted effects of higher humidity levels. The CFM-40E is designed to be both portable and energy-efficient. Soleus dehumidifiers can be used year-round due the simplistic control of its adjustable humidistat, whisper-quiet operation, and automatic defrost to prevent freezing or shutting off during low-temperatures.Note: Do not remove the styrofoam packing from the float on the unit. The float on the unit will no longer be able to detect the water level correctly without the styrofoam packing, and water may leak from the water tank. This can cause electrical shock and/or short circuits.Additional Information:Manufacturer Instructional Manual Sheet (PDF File)
- Powerful Dehumidifying Capability: Taking advantage of refrigeration technology, the dehumidifier powerfully removes partial moisture from the air to decrease the humidity level of the room and keep the indoor air dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight Portable Design: The dehumidifier is built to be compact and lightweight. The casters on the bottom of the unit make it easy to move from room to room or up and down stairs.
- Low Temperature Operation with Automatic Defrost: Dehumidifier will operate in temperatures down to 36°F, which is important for year-round use in basements.
- Adjustable Humidistat: Different rooms in your home call for different humidity levels, and our unit features 3 humidity settings. The humidity level feature cycles the unit after the desired humidity level is achieved.
- Magnetic Float: Will not become stuck with mineral deposits like other mechanical floats. Provides a more accurate water level reading and prevents overflow.
- Quiet Operation: When the dehumidifier operates at its lowest setting, the noise level is very low at 41 decibels.
- Large Capacity Drainage Tank: The drainage tank has a maximum capacity of 12.5 pints. This will reduce the frequency that you must discard the water.
- Environmentally Friendly: The dehumidifier uses the no CFC refrigerant to protect the environment and to reduce pollution.
- Energy Efficient: The unit features low power consumption.
- Product Size: 14.5"W x 10.25"D x 21"H
- Box Size: 17.75"W x 12.625"D x 24"H
- Power Supply: 110/120V (60Hz)
- Watts: 350W
- Rated Current: 1.8A
- Capacity: 40 pints
- Air Flow: 88 CFM
- Weight: 30.8 lbs.
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
Soleus International Inc. warrants the accompanying Soleus Air Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus International Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus International Inc.
Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
For Warranty, Technical Support, Customer Service, Missing or Defective Parts
Please call (888) 876-5387 or write to:
Soleus International Inc.
20035 E. Walnut Dr. N.
City of Industry, CA 91789 USA
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers