Soleus Air Portable 40 Pint Dehumidifier
Soleus Air CFM-40E
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
DehumidifiersView all items in this category
Note: Do not remove the styrofoam packing from the float on the unit. The float on the unit will no longer be able to detect the water level correctly without the styrofoam packing, and water may leak from the water tank. This can cause electrical shock and/or short circuits.
Manufacturer Instructional Manual Sheet (PDF File)
• Lightweight Portable Design: The dehumidifier is built to be compact and lightweight. The casters on the bottom of the unit make it easy to move from room to room or up and down stairs.
• Low Temperature Operation with Automatic Defrost: Dehumidifier will operate in temperatures down to 36°F, which is important for year-round use in basements.
• Adjustable Humidistat: Different rooms in your home call for different humidity levels, and our unit features 3 humidity settings. The humidity level feature cycles the unit after the desired humidity level is achieved.
• Magnetic Float: Will not become stuck with mineral deposits like other mechanical floats. Provides a more accurate water level reading and prevents overflow.
• Quiet Operation: When the dehumidifier operates at its lowest setting, the noise level is very low at 41 decibels.
• Large Capacity Drainage Tank: The drainage tank has a maximum capacity of 12.5 pints. This will reduce the frequency that you must discard the water.
• Environmentally Friendly: The dehumidifier uses the no CFC refrigerant to protect the environment and to reduce pollution.
• Energy Efficient: The unit features low power consumption.
• Box Size: 17.75"W x 12.625"D x 24"H
• Power Supply: 110/120V (60Hz)
• Watts: 350W
• Rated Current: 1.8A
• Capacity: 40 pints
• Air Flow: 88 CFM
• Weight: 30.8 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: