Soleus Air Portable 30 Pint Dehumidifier
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
DehumidifiersView all items in this category
Humidity Control: maintain a selectable humidity level anywhere from 35% to 80% humidity and will cycle on and off to maintain the humidity level chosen. For continuous operation, push the "+" button on the digital display until the letters "CO" are displayed
Automatic Gravity Drainage: equipped with a continuous drainage port that enables automatic gravity drainage. To use, thread a standard garden hose (not supplied) onto the port and position the hose downhill so that water can drain out using the force of gravity.
Protection From Water Overflow: dehumidifier features a tank control system that prevents overflow. When the tank reaches capacity, a "Tank Full" indicator light will activate, and the unit will turn off automatically. Only after the tank is emptied manually can normal operation resume.
Manufacturer Instructional Manual Sheet (PDF File)
• Unit Timer - Auto shut off after 2 or 4 hours
• Low Temperature Operation - Dehumidifies in temps as low as 40 degrees F
• Automatic Defrost - Unit will defrost the evaporator coils when needed and then resume dehumidification
• Loss of Power Protection - The unit will Auto Restart after a loss of power
• Fan Speed - Choose between High, Medium, and Low fan speeds
• Front Loading Water Bucket - For easy removal
• Portable Design - Casters and top handle for easy relocating of the unit
• Clean Filter Indicator - Remove and wash the air filter with warm, soapy water when indicated
• Box Size: 15.5"W x 13.5"D x 20.5"H
• Power Supply: 115V (60Hz)
• Watts: 500W Rated Current: 3.8A
• Capacity: 30 pints
• Air Flow (H/M/L): 113/99/88 CFM
• Noise Level: 59/56/53 db
• Weight: 33 lbs.
Soleus International Inc. warrants the accompanying Soleus Air Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus International Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus International Inc.
Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
For Warranty, Technical Support, Customer Service, Missing or Defective Parts
Please call (888) 876-5387 or write to:
Soleus International Inc.
20035 E. Walnut Dr. N.
City of Industry, CA 91789 USA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: