- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Speakman S-9010 Bathroom Faucet, Sensorflo 4" Sensor Operated Battery-Powered - Polished Chrome
About the Speakman S-9010 Sensorflo 4" Sensor Operated Bathroom Faucet - Battery - Powered, Polished Chrome
A battery powered and sensor activated faucet, the Speakman S-9010 will change the way you think about your bathroom. Because it’s hands-free, this faucet minimizes the amount of germs spread from bathroom surfaces to your hands. Simple place your hands under it and water will come out at the exact temperature you like. Remove your hands and the water will stop flowing right away to conserve water for future use. You’ll stay cleaner and save money.
The Speakman S-9010 has a lovely polished chrome finish that helps it stay unified with the look of your bathroom. This same finish is also vandal resistant to prevent scratches and damaging wear and tear. You’ll love this product so much that you’ll want to keep it around for a long time. That’s why Speakman has made the Speakman S-9010 using only strong materials that will keep it going for years. Whether you’re looking for a healthier way to live or just a little modern touch, this product has just what you need.
- Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Lavatory Faucet
- Powered by (2) 3-Volt DC Lithium Batteries
- Low Battery Warning Light
- All Cast Metal Housing
- All Components Housed Above Counter
- Vandal-Resistant 60-Second Time Out Feature
- Includes Cap for Tempered Water Installation
- Integral Hot and Cold Mechanical Mixing Valves
- Hot and Cold Check Valves and Filters are Standard
- All Metal Chassis and Removable Cover
- Pre-Assembled for Simple Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Supply Inlet: 3/8" Compression with Male Connector
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/ 1.9 lpm to 2.2 gpm/ 8.3 lpm Max.
- Faucet Depth: 7.9"
- Faucet Height: 7"
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.