Westside Wholesale offers an extensive palette of switches manufactured by Leviton and Intermatic. Both companies produce top quality electrical equipment that is compatible with any type of wire installation.
Intermatic switches are constructed in such a way as to save you the necessity of cutting holes in walls. Leviton switches are famous for their unbelievable durability.
Both companies invest heavily in human capital and research work in keeping with the strategy of developing reliable, user friendly and energy-efficient solutions.
Westside Wholesale offers high quality customer service and timely shipment. We use a variety of transaction methods with minimal fees and no hidden costs. This is one of the few online stores, which offers unique Leviton and Intermatic products at discounted prices and is ready to get one right to your doorstep.
Leviton Light Switch, AC Quiet Toggle Locking Switch, Single-Pole - Ivory
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Leviton Light Switch, Heavy Duty In-Line Cord Switch, 3A - Ivory
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to shop for Specialty Switches
Any type of switch can be considered a specialty switch—usually, a specialty switch is attached to or inside an object, device or appliance. Not only that, a specialty switch can save space due to its small size, and it can be hidden from view.
The specialty features can be used in a variety of different ways.
Let’s review the application of specialty light, a doorjamb switch with jam box, single-pole.
- To save the space, a specialty switch is applied. It is replaced with doorjamb.
- This is type of commercial grade doorjamb. It is designed to be hidden.
- It turns on and off automatically when the door is either opened or closed.
- It can be installed in the closet. You can use it to turn the lights on and off there.
- It is easy to set up. The installation is the same as traditional light switch.
- It meets the UL requirements.
- The Leviton Company guarantees the highest level of quality.
Leviton’s light wireless anywhere switch with plug-in receiver.
- New modification of wireless anywhere switch is a type of specialty switch.
- No hassle with new wiring during the installation.
- It can be used as additional light switch.
- To make it work, simply plug in the receiver into the standard wall outlet. Proceed with plugging in the lamp, light, appliances, etc.
- It can be used remotely. .
- It uses new wireless technology to provide a stable connection with remote operation in distance.
AC light quiet toggle locking switch single-pole.
- This specialty switch has quick installation.
- It comes in a number of styles for versatile design applications.
- It is specifically designed to temper switching and stops the unauthorized switch use.
- It features mount wiring.
- In order to make the switch work, simply push the wire into the rear switch end.
- The automatic clamp means the electrical connection has been established.
To summarize, as you can see these specialty switches have a set of different features and usages. A specialty switch is able to solve the problem where other traditional switches cannot. The specialty switches offered on our web-site feature the lowest discounted price. Also, all switches come with the manufacturer’s warranty as a guarantee to ensure the long-lasting service.