- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
- Leviton (1)
- Nickel (1)
- Single Pole (1)
- 3 Amps (1)
- 125V (+7)
- 120V / 250V (+1)
- 120V (1)
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Purchase and get 10% cashback in Westside Dollars
How to Select
How to shop for Specialty Switches
Any type of switch can be considered a specialty switch—usually, a specialty switch is attached to or inside an object, device or appliance. Not only that, a specialty switch can save space due to its small size, and it can be hidden from view.
The specialty features can be used in a variety of different ways.
Let’s review the application of specialty light, a doorjamb switch with jam box, single-pole.
- To save the space, a specialty switch is applied. It is replaced with doorjamb.
- This is type of commercial grade doorjamb. It is designed to be hidden.
- It turns on and off automatically when the door is either opened or closed.
- It can be installed in the closet. You can use it to turn the lights on and off there.
- It is easy to set up. The installation is the same as traditional light switch.
- It meets the UL requirements.
- The Leviton Company guarantees the highest level of quality.
Leviton’s light wireless anywhere switch with plug-in receiver.
- New modification of wireless anywhere switch is a type of specialty switch.
- No hassle with new wiring during the installation.
- It can be used as additional light switch.
- To make it work, simply plug in the receiver into the standard wall outlet. Proceed with plugging in the lamp, light, appliances, etc.
- It can be used remotely. .
- It uses new wireless technology to provide a stable connection with remote operation in distance.
AC light quiet toggle locking switch single-pole.
- This specialty switch has quick installation.
- It comes in a number of styles for versatile design applications.
- It is specifically designed to temper switching and stops the unauthorized switch use.
- It features mount wiring.
- In order to make the switch work, simply push the wire into the rear switch end.
- The automatic clamp means the electrical connection has been established.
To summarize, as you can see these specialty switches have a set of different features and usages. A specialty switch is able to solve the problem where other traditional switches cannot. The specialty switches offered on our web-site feature the lowest discounted price. Also, all switches come with the manufacturer’s warranty as a guarantee to ensure the long-lasting service.