- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stanley 675945 Heater, 12" Ceramic Utility w/Adjustable Thermostat - Gray
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Taking advantage of ingenuity and quality manufacturing is what makes Lasko Products a leader in innovative, high performance, and convenience products at a great value. The Lasko Stanley 12-Inch Ceramic Utility Heater (675945) is a durable and rugged ceramic utility heater that works great for heating open areas like a basement, garage or workroom. Choose from three quiet settings: low for reduced noise and energy consumption, high for faster heating, or fan-only mode for air circulation without any heat. The unit features an adjustable thermostat to remain at a controlled comfort level. The heater is also easy to transport from location to location through a generous easy-grip handle. Other features include user-friendly control knobs, and built-in safety features, which consist of a self-regulating ceramic heating element and automatic overheat protection.This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- 1500-watt portable ceramic utility heater with easy-grip handle
- Quiet operation; user-friendly control knobs; low, high, and fan-only mode
- Self-regulating ceramic heating element; automatic overheat protection
- Adjustable thermostat maintains set comfort level; ETL-listed
- Power Description
- Power Source: Electric
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Current: 12.50 APhysical Characteristics
- Color: Gray
- Material: Plastic
- Form Factor: Portable
- Dimensions: 11.25" Height x 6.80" Width x 8.75" Depth
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers