- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 12 Tankless Water Heater, 208/240V 44/50A Electric Single-Point - Indoor
Earn 19 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 12Stiebel Eltron is a manufacturer of top of the line, quality tankless water heaters for homes, offices, businesses and more. Energy efficiency and water savings is the focus when Stiebel Eltron designs their product line. Since 1924 they have continued to build their reputation as a leader in the industry.Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 12 is a Electronic Tankless Water Heater that delivers hot water instantly. The DHC-E 12 features a microprocessor controlled heating element and included is a scald-guard thermostat used to protect from water temperatures becoming dangerously hot. Easy to operate, simply change or set the temperature dial located on the front cover. The all copper design will bring you years of quality performance heating, dependability and hassle free maintenance. Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Series tankless water heaters perform better than larger water tank heaters. Installed at the point of use in a variety of locations, with no venting required, the sleek and compact design can be installed in most areas and not have any issues with standing out. Also, it can be used for multiple point of use in commercial applications. The Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 12 will provide instant hot water and waiting for water to heat up is not longer a concern. A three year manufacturer warranty guarantees the quality.Stiebel Eltron tankless water heaters are made to for use in locations like stores, laundry rooms, warehouses, restaurants, gas stations, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks and schools. Conserving energy while preserving water in any office building, home, or commercial application with a tankless water heater from Westside Wholesale will save cost overall.
- Controlled by microprocessor
- Code compliant
- Small design
- Seismic proof
- Model Number: DHC-E 12
- Item Number: 230628
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 208V/240V
- Wattage: 9 kW @ 208V; 12 kW @ 240V
- Amperage: 44A @ 208V; 50A @ 240V
- Minimum Required Circuit Breaker Size: 60A @ 208V; 60@ 240V
- Recommended Wire Size (AWG Copper): 6/6
- Maximum Temperature Increase Above Ambient Water Temp@0.75 GPM: 66 @ 208V; 87 @ 240V@1.00 GPM: 49 @ 208V; 66 @ 240V@1.50 GPM: 41 @ 208V; 54 @ 240V@2.25 GPM: 27 @ 208V; 36 @ 240V@3.00 GPM: 20 @ 208V; 27 @ 240V
- Minimum Water Flow to Activate Unit (GPM/Lmin): 0.37 GPM/1.4 Lmin
- Weight (lbs./KG): 5.9/2.7
- Nominal Water Volume (Gal/L): 0.13/0.51
- Working Pressure (Psi/Bar): 150/10
- Width (in/cm): 7-7/8 (20.0)
- Height (in/cm): 14 3/16 (36.0)
- Depth (in/cm): 4 1/8 (10.4)
- Tested to Pressure (Psi/Bar): 300/20
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Three (3) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.