- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8-10 Tankless Water Heater, 208/240V 26/35A Electric Single-Point - Indoor
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8-10 is a Electronic Tankless Water Heater that is switchable between 8 kW and 10 kW at installation. The DHC-E 8-10 uses a microprocessor to control its heating element and in addition the included thermostat features scald-guard protection against fluctuating water temperatures, maintaining a safe limit. Easy to operate by setting and changing the temperature dial on the front cover. Its design is all copper and offers you years of top performing heating, reliability and dependability. Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Series tankless water heaters outperform larger tank water heaters. To be installed at point of use, with no venting required. Also for multiple point of use in commercial applications. The slim and compact design can be installed in many areas without standing out. The Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8-10 delivers hot water instantly and eliminates waiting for water to heat up while saving water from being wasted. A 3 year manufacturer warranty ensures its quality.Stiebel Eltron tankless water heaters are designed to be used many locations such as stores, laundry rooms, warehouses, restaurants, gas stations, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks and schools. Start conserving energy and preserving water in you office building, home, or commercial application with a tankless water heater from Westside Wholesale.
- Microprocessor control
- Easy code compliance
- No scalding
- Slim design fits many locations
- Seismic proof constructed
- 7.2/9.6 kW @ 240V
- Amperage: 26/35A @ 208V; 30/40A @ 240V
- Minimum Required Circuit Breaker Size: 40A/50A @ 208V; 40A/50A@ 240V
- Recommended Wire Size (AWG Copper): 8/8
- Maximum Temperature Increase Above Ambient Water Temp0.75 GPM: 49/66 at 208V; 66/87 at 240V1.00 GPM: 37/49 at 208V; 49/66 at 240V1.50 GPM: 25/33 at 208V; 33/44 at 240V
- Minimum Water Flow to Activate Unit (GPM/Lmin): 0.37 GPM/1.4 Lmin
- Weight (lbs./KG): 5.9/2.7
- Nominal Water Volume (Gal/L): 0.13/0.51
- Working Pressure (Psi/Bar): 150/10
- Width (in/cm): 7-7/8 (20.0)
- Height (in/cm): 14 3/16 (36.0)
- Depth (in/cm): 4 1/8 (10.4)
- Tested to Pressure (Psi/Bar): 300/20
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Three (3) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.