- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stiebel Eltron Mini 6 Tankless Water Heater, 208/220-240V 20/24.7A Mini Electric Single-Point - Indoor
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About Stiebel Eltron Mini 6Since 1924 Stiebel Eltron has been producing energy efficient tankless water heaters for both industrial and residential locations. Their product quality is top of the line and they are known for their reliability and performance.Stiebel Eltron Mini 6 Tankless Electrical Water Heater use 208/220-240 voltage and is to be installed at the point of use. Made of polycarbonate plastic, this reliable tankless water heater allows you to get hot water instantly when you need it. Waiting for water to get hot, and wasting gallons a year doing so is no longer a concern or frustration. Save energy, save water and save money with the Stiebel Eltron Mini tankless water heater. Its size is compact, and the design will fit in most homes and offices seamlessly. Controlling the heat is done with its flow switch, and an additional switch is also available to reset manually.The Mini6 uses a water flow of 0.85 GPM (gallons per minute). Low flow allows for less energy used and more water to be conserved. The size of the water heater is compact, only 6.5" x 3.25" x 7.5". A manufacturer warranty of 3 years is included and offers confidence in a superior product. The Stiebel Eltron tankless water heater Mini 6 can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications, for instance: schools, restaurants, offices, malls, stores, motels, laundry rooms, hotels, and at bathroom and kitchen sinks; where water is required to heat instantly. Made in the USA, Stiebel Eltron Mini Tankless Water Heaters offer a top quality product that will allow years of complicated-free service with a high performance rating. Do your part in energy conservation and start saving today by ordering your new tankless water heater from Westside Wholesale.
- Convenient design that saves space
- Reliable hot water
- Sleek look
- Model Number: Mini 6
- Item Number: 220817
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 208/220-240
- Wattage: 4.3 kW/5.7 kW
- Amperage: 20A/24.7A
- Minimum Required Circuit Breaker Size: 30A/30A
- Recommended Wire Size (AWG Copper): 10/10
- Minimum Water Flow to Activate Unit (GPM/Lmin): 0.85 GPM/3.2 Lmin
- Degrees of Protection According to IEC 529: IP 24
- Minimum Water Resistivity: 2795 ohm x in/1100 ohm x cm
- Weight (lbs./KG): 3.44/1.56
- Dimensions (Height/Width/Depth in Inches and (cm)): 6.5 (16.5)/3.25 (8.2)/7.5 (19.0)
- Working Pressure (Psi/Bar): 150/10
- Tested to Pressure (Psi/Bar): 300/20
- Volume of Water in Unit (Gal/L): 0.026/0.1
- Water Connections: For 3/8" O.D. Flex Connector
- ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Three (3) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.