- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 12 PLUS Tankless Water Heater, 208/240V 44/50A Electric Tempra Plus Whole House - Indoor, 3 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus Electric Whole House Tankless Water Heater is equipped with Advanced Flow Control that is exclusive to Tempra Plus series. Advanced Flow Control delivers water at a consistent temperature by automatically adjusting its water flow. Can be used in multiple point of use and whole house locations. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra was updated on the outside and inside and now includes a single flow sensor and a hinged cover. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus supplies an endless amount of hot water exactly when you need it.
Replace a conventional water heater with a energy efficient Stiebel Eltron, it is easy and offers more convenience. Water heaters with tanks take up lots of usable space and waste water as it runs to eventually heat. The Tempra uses less room with its small size. Tempra Tankless System eliminates wasting water by providing you with hot water instantly, every single time. Easily control the temperature with a front cover dial and settings are simple to change when you desire. Installation of the tempra 12 does not require any venting and is another reason the Stiebel Eltron Tempra Tankless Water Heater is the intelligent answer.Tankless water heaters are ideal in many applications and locations such as schools, hotels, motels, malls, restrooms, gas stations and just about any place water is needed to heat instantly. Westside Wholesale sells Stiebel Eltron products at great prices daily, so go ahead and do your part to conserve energy today with a tankless water heater.
- Saves energy
- Residential and commercial applications
- Venting not required
- Unlimited hot water
- Advanced flow control
- Model Number: Tempra 12 Plus
- Item Number: 224196
- Phase: Single
- Voltage: 208V/240V
- Wattage: 9 kW @ 208V; 12 kW @ 240V
- Amperage: 44A @ 208V; 50A @ 240V
- Minimum Required Circuit Breaker Size: 60A @ 208V; 60@ 240V
- Recommended Wire Size (AWG Copper): 6/6
- Maximum Temperature Increase Above Ambient Water Temp@1.50 GPM: 41 @ 208V; 54 @ 240V@2.25 GPM: 27 @ 208V; 36 @ 240V@3.00 GPM: 20 @ 208V; 27 @ 240V
- Minimum Water Flow to Activate Unit (GPM/Lmin): 0.37 GPM/1.4 Lmin
- Weight (lbs./KG): 13.2/6.1
- Nominal Water Volume (Gal/L): 0.13/0.5
- Maximum Inlet Temperature (F/C): 131/55
- Width (in/cm): 16-5/8 (42.0)
- Height (in/cm): 14 1/2 (36.8)
- Depth (in/cm): 4 5/8 (11.7)
- Working Pressure (Psi/Bar): 150/10
- Tested to Pressure (Psi/Bar): 300/20
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Three (3) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.