Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29 PLUS Tankless Water Heater, 120A Electric Whole House - 4.5 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater for whole house use or multiple point of use areas. Featuring a new design to the inside and outside that includes a single flow sensor with hinged cover. The Tempra 29 Plus has an advanced water flow control that enables the system to maintain temperature consistency. Hot water is delivered instantly without the inconvenient and costly water waste that conventional tank water heaters create.
Tempra Advanced Flow Control™ reduces water flow if demand exceeds greater than the unit can handle.
The Steibel Eltron 29 Plus is smaller and compact in size to fit with most application locations, saving a large area of space and money to install since venting isn't required. A switch on the front cover controls the temperature and makes it easy to change the setting whenever need be. The convenience of the Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Plus allows it to be installed in most all locations such as schools, malls, gas stations, restrooms, restaurants, hotels, motels and just about anywhere instant hot water required.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 is available in 240 or 208 Volts.
- Advanced flow control
- Maximum Temperature Control
- Microprocessor controls Water Temperature
- No venting needed
- Seismic proof constructed
- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water
- 240 or 280 Voltage options
- 28.8 KW or 21.6KW options
- weight of 19 LBS
- 3x50 required circuit breaker size
- Dimensions of 16 5/8 Width x 14 1/2 High
- Maximum Temperature Increase Above Ambient Water Temp
- At 1.50 GPM: 92, 208V; 92 at 240V
- At 2.25 GPM: 66, 208V; 87 at 240V
- At 3.00 GPM: 49, 208V; 66 at 240V
- At 4.50 GPM: 33, 208V; 44 at 240V
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: