- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 33602 Flashlight Propolymer 3C Luxeon Division 1 - Yellow
About the Streamlight 33602 Propolymer 3C Luxeon Division 1 Flashlight, Yellow
A long-lasting, high-performance flashlight, the Streamlight 33602 is the perfect tool for helping you work in dark spaces. You won’t ever need to think about replacing this product because the LED light in the Streamlight 33602 lasts for up to 10,000 hours and reaches a greater range than most LED lights, so you’ll get that perfect vision you need when working on a tough project. Not only does its light help you see in the dark, but the surface of this flashlight is bright yellow to help you find it among the other tools in your garage.
The Streamlight 33602 is both bright enough to help you get your work done and strong enough to last you for many projects to come. Thanks to the polymer resin on its frame this tool is virtually unbreakable. It can handle the rough strikes of frequent dropping and what would otherwise be the ruining effects of water. It’s even shock-proof for your protection. Although the Streamlight 33602 is high-quality and tough as can be, it’s also light enough so that you can hold it effortlessly while on the job. Unparalleled in performance and design, this is a flashlight you’re going to want to add to your arsenal.
- Virtually indestructible, non-conductive polymer
- Scratch-resistant face-cap
- Impact & shock-resistant
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- 1 watt super high flux Luxeon LED 10,000 hour LED life
- Run time: 5-1/2-hours continuous at full intensity, 2 additional hours of declining useable output
- 9-1/3-inches longTypical Class I Locations
- Petroleum refineries, and gasoline storage and dispensing areas
- Industrial firms that use flammable liquids in dip tanks for parts cleaning or other operations
- Petrochemical companies that manufacture chemicals from gas and oil
- Dry cleaning plants where vapors from cleaning fluids can be present
- Companies that have spraying areas where products are coated with paint or plastics
- Aircraft hangers and fuel servicing areas
- Utility gas plants, and operations involving storage and handling of liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas
- powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries
- 1 watt high flux LED; 3,500 candela (peakbeam intensity); 44 lumens
- Div. 1 runs 4 hours at full intensity with 2 additional hours of declining useable light
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.