- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 33822 Flashlight 3C ProPolymer HAZ-LO Safety Rated (ATEX Model) - Orange
Streamlight Flashlight 33822 3C ProPolymer HAZ-LO Safety Rated (ATEX Model) - Orange is a safety approved flashlight that was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
The Streamlight Flashlight 3C HAZ-LO is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 C Alkaline powered C4 LED flashlight. It features a tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated & retained face cap lock and module polarity protection. The body is constructed of a engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti static, non-conductive and light weight. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Re-enforced pocket clip clamps securely to belts and gear. Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment. Integrated and retained face cap lock. Deep parabolic reflector produces smooth uniform beam pattern. Electronically regulated.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- "Captured locking" set screw will not back out -prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- C4® LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - provides 150 lumens; runs 18 hours
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth, uniform beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Larger size makes the 3C ProPolymer HAZ-LO ideally suited for situations where gloves are typically worn
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 9.30 in. (23.62 cm); 13.9 oz (394 grams) with batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.