- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 45111 Lantern LiteBox Standard Rechargeable 20-Watt Spot Bulb with 120V AC, 12V DC, Shoulder Strap and Mounting Rack - Orange
The Streamlight LiteBox Standard Lantern 20-Watt Spot Bulb with 120V AC, 12V DC, Shoulder Strap and Mounting Rack - Orange (45111) is the first lantern with a swivel neck for full right angle lighting. Streamlight LiteBox runs up to 9 hours on the zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery that is rechargeable up to 500 times on 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC chargers and is now brighter than ever with an innovative new bulb configuration. The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb, in 8 watt or 20 watt spot or flood, provides a beam of up to 70,000 peak beam candlepower. Streamlight Lite Box Standard System includes shoulder strap, AC and DC charges and mounting rackProduct Videos:
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing; Rubberized impact bumper; lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- High intensity halogen bi-pin bulb available in 8 watt and 20 watt spot and flood PAR 36 assembly
- Run time: up to 9 hours per charge
- Part Number: 45111
- # Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Lead Acid
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Candlepower: 105000
- Imprint Method: Deep Engraving,Hot Stamping,Pad Printing
- Length: 11.5
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Lantern
- Lumens: 400
- Product Color: Orange,Yellow
- Ratings: CE,NFPA
- Runtime: 9
- Weight: 118.4
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.