- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 51012 Flashlight 3 C-Cell Xenon/6-LED Twin-Task - Titanium
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Streamlight 51016View this item
The Streamlight 3 C-Cell Xenon/6-LED Twin-Task Flashlight - Titanium (51012) is an exceptional, powerful light that offers multiple lighting modes from a variety of power sources. There's no task these lights can't handle! The Twin-Task lights are the only machined aluminum flashlights with a patented xenon/LED combination for unmatched brightness and exceptionally long run times. Users can easily select the best light source and intensity for the task at hand. The Twin-Task 3C has an adjustable focus and a micro-faceted reflector for a smooth, perfectly focused beam. This versatile light can shine for up to 160 hours. Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries (not included).
- 3.6 volt high-pressure xenon bulb with adjustable focus; plus 6 ultra-bright, white 100,000 hour life LEDs
- 57 lumens with xenon bulb; 26 lumens with LEDs
- 160 hours run time with 3 LEDs; 100 hours with 6 LEDs; 5 hours run time with xenon bulb
- Computer machined anodized aluminum and enhanced knurled grip for easy handling
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens and O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Part Number: 683-51012
- # Of Batteries: 3
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: C Alkaline
- Bulb Type: LED,Xenon
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 9.02
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 57
- Product Color: Black,Titanium
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 5
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.