- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 61400 Headlamp Enduro, White LED - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Streamlight 61400 Enduro Headlamp, White LED - Black
With an easy to adjust and comfortable head strap (made of rubber and elastic) the Streamlight 61400 is perfect for freeing up your hands when you’re hard at work. It also comes with a hat clip allowing you to attach the light to any hat at the brim. The Streamlight 61400 is well suited for both near and long range viewing in a hands free manner. The device illuminates any task with a super high flux LED, whether you’re working on detailed, close up work or shining a light a far distance. The LED has a 100,000 hour life, so you can count on it working when you need it. The Streamlight 61400 is compact and extremely light, weighing in at only 2 ¾ ounces. It has been designed to minimize damage from impact and water, allowing you to take it wherever your next project takes you. The device runs of two AAA batteries, which come included with purchase.
- Impact resistant ABS case
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 1 super high flux LED, 100,000 hour life
- Run time: low beam (25%) up to 24 hours, high beam (100%) up to 6 hours at regulated intensity
- 1-1/4-inches wide by 2-1/4-inches deep
- Part Number: ST61400
- # Of Batteries: 2
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: AAA Alkaline
- Bulb Type: LED
- Candlepower: 850
- Imprint Method: Pad Printing
- Length: 1.6
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Headlight
- Lumens: 15
- Product Color: Black,Camo
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 6
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use+. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
+Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.