- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 68302 LED Flashlight Propolymer with White LEDs, 4AA - Black
The Streamlight 4AA Propolymer LED Flashlight with White LEDs - Black (68302) is tough, lightweight, affordable, alkaline battery-powered personal flashlight. It is an impact and shock resistant LED flashlight that provides 155 hours of run time on 4 AA alkaline batteries. It uses seven super-bright, 100,000-hour LEDs providing 67 lumens typical. You'll never need to replace a bulb again. The Streamlight 4AA Propolymer LED Flashlight features a virtually indestructible, non-conductive polymer case with a scratch-resistant face-cap for impact & shock-resistance, and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. The Streamlight 4AA Propolymer LED Flashlight is approved for use in hazardous locations (Class I, Division 1). It is also remarkably comfortable to use because it's ergonomically shaped for your hand and offers push-button switching for one-handed operation. Streamlight also offers a wrist lanyard connection.Product Videos:
- Virtually indestructible, non-conductive polymer with a scratch-resistant face-cap; impact & shock-resistant
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- 7 100,000 hour life LEDs
- Four AA size alkaline batteries; Run time: Up to 155 hours
- Part Number: ST68302
- # Of Batteries: 4
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: AA Alkaline
- Bulb Type: LED
- Length: 6.5
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 67
- Product Color: Black,Yellow
- Ratings: CE,CUL,DIV 1,DIV 2,MSHA,UL
- Runtime: 155
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.