- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 68722 Flashlight ProPolymer HAZ-LO with Alkaline Batteries, Blister, 3AA - Orange
The Streamlight Flashlight 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO with Alkaline Batteries, Blister - Orange is a feature-laden, safety approved flashlight designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- "Captured locking" set screw will not back out -prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- 3 "AA" alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%
- C4® LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - provides 120 lumens; runs 6.5 hours
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
- 7.00 in. (17.78 cm); 7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.