Streamlight 69230 TLR-2s Rail Mounted Strobing Tactical Light With Laser Sight - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
Having a quality gun light can be the difference between safety and hazard sometimes. The Streamlight 69230 eliminates any doubts of safety and delivers a quality, guiding light each time you use it. Thanks to snap-on technology, you’ll never have to put your hand in front of a gun barrel to administer this light. It fits a huge number of weapons including Picatinny, Glock-style, S&W 99, Beretta 90two and S&W TSW guns.
The Streamlight 69230 has been live fire tested to ensure that its design is both impact resistant and sturdy enough to hold up under heavy use. Plus, it’s designed to offer you accurate sight repeatability each time you clip it to your gun. Powered by a long-lasting lithium battery, the Streamlight 69230 will provide you with stellar light for years to come. With an output of 60 lumens, this great mounted light has everything you’re looking for in a great gun accessory. Place your order on a weekday and you may be eligible to receive same day shipping through Westside Wholesale.
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons
• Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
• Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
• Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
• Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
• Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
• Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
• Bulb Type: C4 LED,Laser
• Candlepower: 8000
• Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
• Length: 3.26
• Light Color: Red,White
• Light Type: Weapons Light
• Lumens: 160
• Product Color: Black
• Ratings: CE
• Runtime: 2.5
• Weight: 4.72
Great tactical light while on the job
Purchasing the Streamlight TLR 2 has been one of the best police equipment purchases that I have made. The price was lower than other sites and well worth every penny of it. I would highly recommend the Streamlight TLR 2. Clearing buildings at night time is so much easier and I am able to keep both of hands securely on the weapon.
on 03-24-2011 by Phil
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!