- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 74001 Flashlight Strion 5-1/2 Inch Rechargeable, 120-Volt AC/12-Volt DC - Black
The Streamlight Strion 5-1/2-Inch Flashlight 120-Volt AC/12-Volt DC in Black (74001) is the world's brightest ultra-compact rechargeable flashlight. The Streamlight Strion features an exclusive Lithium Ion battery technology that packs 12,000 candlepower (80 lumens) into a compact 5 1/4-inch package. The bulb is 6.12 Watts with a run time of 70 minutes. The battery is Lithium Ion, rechargeable a minimum of 300 times; charge time is a scant 2 1/2 hours. The lens is Borofloat High Temperature Glass and will not melt over prolonged usage. The tail cap switch has constant or momentary on feature and includes spare bulb in it. The Streamlight Strion is water resistant and made of aircraft aluminum with an anodized finish. Streamlight's most powerful re-chargeable for its size.Product Videos:
- Anodized machined aircraft aluminum case
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Run time of 70-minutes continuous use between charges
- Includes 3.6-volt, 6.12-watt, 1.7A (type T-11/2 )
- Xenon gas-filled, bi-pin bulb; spare lamp in the tail cap
- Part Number: ST74001
- # Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Nickel-Cadmium
- Bulb Type: Xenon
- Candlepower: 12000
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 5.3
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 116
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 1.1
- Weight: 4.6
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use+. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
+Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.