- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 74304 LED Flashlight Strion Rechargeable with DC Charger - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Streamlight Strion LED Flashlight with DC in Black (74304) is the World's brightest ultra-compact rechargeable flashlight. Strion's exclusive lithium Ion battery technology packs 8,800 candela and 160-Lumen into a compact 5-1/4-Inch package. Strion C4 LED has a run time of 2 hours on high continuous with 7.5 Hours of continuous power when on low. The battery is lithium Ion, rechargeable a minimum of 300 times. The lens is Borofloat high temperature glass and will not melt with prolonged usage. The tail cap switch has constant or momentary on feature. The Streamlight strion is water resistant and made of aircraft aluminum with an anodized finish. Streamlight's most powerful re-chargeable for its size featuring a beam shape that is designed for a long throw with minimal side spill.Product Videos:
- Anodized machined aircraft aluminum case
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Run time: high: Up to 2 continuous hours, medium: Up to 4 continuous hours, low: Up to 7.5 continuous hours, strobe: Up to 5.5 continuous hours
- Length: 5-1/4"
- Part Number: ST74304
- # Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Bulb Type: C4 LED
- Candlepower: 8800
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 5.9
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 160
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 2
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use+. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
+Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.