- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 75001 Flashlight Stinger Rechargeable with 120V AC Charger and Holder - Black
The Streamlight Stinger Light with 120V AC Charger and Holder - Black (75001) is a compact, powerful, super-bright, high performance rechargeable, lightweight personal flashlight with easy to locate tactical tail cap switch. It is the most powerful flashlight ever made in it's size. The machined aluminum housing with a non-slip rubber grip is anodized against corrosion and the unbreakable polycarbonate lens make the Streamlight Stinger HP Flashlight virtually indestructible. The three cell, 3.6 Volt, sub-C nickel-cadmium battery recharges up to 1000 times. It has a continuous run time of one hour. The Streamlight Stinger has an LED charge-continuity indicator. The compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position. This Streamlight Stinger comes with the AC 120V (home)charger/holder. Product Videos:
- Machined aluminum housing anodized against corrosion inside and out
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- Xenon halogen gas filled bi-pin bulb; Variable spot to flood beam; 30 hour life
- Run Time: Up to 1 hour of continuous use
- 7-1/2-inches long
- Part Number: ST75001
- # Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Nickel-Cadmium
- Bulb Type: Xenon
- Candlepower: 15000
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 7.38
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 125
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE,CUL
- Runtime: 1
- Weight: 10
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use+. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
+Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.