- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 76132 LED Flashlight Polystinger Rechargeable with 120-Volt AC/DC and Piggyback Holder - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Streamlight Polystinger LED Flashlight with 120-Volt AC/DC and 1 Piggyback Holder - Black (76132) offer 3 microprocessor controlled variable intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of rechargeable batteries and the C4 LED results in one of the lowest operating costs of any flashlight made. C4 LED technology produces 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs, While the Polystingers deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity. Peak output 24,000 candela peak beam intensity and 185-Lumen. Product Videos:
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Light output: high - up to 24,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 185-Lumen; medium - up to 12,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 95-Lumen; low - 6,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 50-Lumen
- 3-cell, 3.6-Volt sub-C NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Access any of the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the head-mounted switch
- Part Number: 76132
- # Of Batteries: 1
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Nickel-Cadmium
- Bulb Type: C4 LED
- Candlepower: 24000
- Imprint Method: Hot Stamping,Pad Printing
- Length: 8.07
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 185
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 2.5
- Weight: 11.5
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.