Streamlight 76412 Flashlight PolyStinger Rechargeable LED HAZ-LO with 120-Volt AC/DC - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
Take your flashlight reliability to the next level with the Streamlight 76412. This flashlight is nearly indestructible and can be used in even the harshest conditions to maximum efficiency. Tested, tried and true for up to 1000 recharges, this flashlight is great for people who want to control the intensity of their light with the click of a button. Choose from a variety of different options in order to give you the lighting power that you need! With each setting, you’re able to drastically change the way the Streamlight 76412 uses and conserves its battery power and light intensity.
The shockproof design and microprocessor controlled intensity modes of the Streamlight 76412 make it one of the most reliable flashlights around. Great for engineers, construction workers or people who find themselves in hazardous scenarios frequently, this flashlight will stand up to the elements and deliver great, constant light every time. Plus, the unbreakable polycarbonate lens and scratch-resistant coating of the light will stand up to any wear and tear you put it through, making Steamlight one of the most trusted brands on the market today. Order yours today and bring that trust into your home!
Features:• Shockproof C4 LED Technology delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
• 3 modes:
• High - 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 130 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
• Low - 5700 candela peak beam intensity, 50 Lumens, 12 hour runtime
• Moonlight Mode - 120 candela peak beam intensity, 1.3 Lumens, 20 Day runtime
• Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres
• NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
• Multi-function push-button switch tested to 1 million cycles
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating wears through spills and maintains clarity in difficult work environments
• Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
• 3 meter impact-resistance tested
• IPX4 rated for water-resistance
• Serialized for positive identification
Specifications:• 10.2 in. (25.9 cm); 13.5 oz (382 grams) with battery
• Available in black or yellow
• Limited lifetime warranty
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: