Streamlight 76442 Flashlight PolyStinger Rechargeable LED HAZ-LO with 120-Volt AC/DC - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
The most innovative designs in flashlight technology can be found in the Streamlight 76442. This ingeniously designed flashlight offers an array of features not found in other models including the highly praised microprocessor controlled intensity modes. No matter if you’re using this light for minutes or hours, it will easily adjust to your needs to provide long lasting, stable light. The Streamlight 76442 is shockproof and features three beam intensities, which make it three times as useful as traditional flashlights.
Recharge the Streamlight 76442 up to 1000 times for lasting use and a great light beam each and every time. The on/off button has been tested to over a million cycles, which means you’ll never be subject to malfunction. And, this flashlight features one of the most useful specs for frequent flashlight users who are wary of wear and tear: an unbreakable polycarbonate lens and scratch-resistant coating. If you’re someone who’s going to be on the job and enduring abrasive conditions, this is the flashlight for you.
• Shockproof C4 LED Technology delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
• 3 modes:• High - 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 130 Lumens, 4 hour runtime• Low - 5700 candela peak beam intensity, 50 Lumens, 12 hour runtime• Moonlight Mode - 120 candela peak beam intensity, 1.3 Lumens, 20 Day runtime
• Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres
• NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
• Multi-function push-button switch tested to 1 million cycles
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating wears through spills and maintains clarity in difficult work environments
• Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
• 3 meter impact-resistance tested
• IPX4 rated for water-resistance
• Serialized for positive identification
• Available in black or yellow
• Limited lifetime warranty
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: