- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Streamlight 88105 LED Flashlight TL-2 2-Lithium Tactical - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Streamlight TL-2 2-Lithium LED Tactical Flashlight in Black (88105) features a rugged construction to live up to all of your outdoor adventures. This handheld flashlight is made with anodized 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum and includes a bright C4 LED light. The TL2 features an anti-roll design and a heavy drop-test construction. A tail cap push button switch allows for easy one-handed operation. A removable spring steel pocket clip and an adjustable wrist lanyard are included. Powered by (2) 3-Volt Lithium batteries that provide up to 4 hours of high brightness and 50 hours of declining brightness. This item measures .9" D x 4.9" L, and weighs in at 4.33 oz. The TL2 includes a pocket clip and 2 CR123A batteries.
- Compact, powerful tactical flashlight
- Ultra-bright, super high-flux, Luxeon LED
- Black machined aluminum
- Tail cap/rotary on-off
- Removable pocket clip and adjustable wrist lanyard
- Two 3-volt lithium batteries provide up to 4 hours of high brightness and 50 hours of declining brightness
- Weighs 4.33 ounces
- .9" D x 4.9"L
- Part Number: ST88105
- # Of Batteries: 2
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Bulb Type: C4 LED
- Candlepower: 7500
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 5.25
- Light Color: White
- Light Type: Handheld
- Lumens: 120
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 3.5
- Weight: 4.33
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use+. The limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
+Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons mounted lights. See product for specific warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.