Streamlight Lantern Knucklehead Alkaline Worklight - Yellow
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Streamlight 90642 Knucklehead Alkaline Model Lantern – Yellow
The Streamlight 90642 is a lantern flashlight that’s perfect for lighting up dark work areas. This product has a dual power source for added convenience and can be powered by either a rechargeable battery or standard AA alkaline batteries. Although it’s large, the Streamlight 90642 is lightweight enough to carry around effortlessly on the job and its rubber dome push button makes this tool easy to operate even when wearing thick work gloves. Practical and efficient, this is a tool you won’t want to be in a dark space without.
Not only is this product easy to use, but it’s also strong enough and bright enough to earn you a job well done. All Streamlight flashlights are made from tough materials that make them durable enough to withstand even the toughest wear and tear. Don’t worry about getting the right intensity on your light because the Streamlight 90642 allows you to adjust its light setting to a dim glow that saves energy or a bright shine that cuts through even the darkest areas. Whether you need a flashlight that’s agile enough to maneuver or bright enough to clear up pitch blackness, the Streamlight 90642 is the right light for you.
Features:• Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
• Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
• Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
• Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
• High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
• 2 meter impact-resistance tested
Specifications:• DIMENSIONS: Height: 9.20 in. (23.4 cm) Width: 2.85 in. (7.2 cm) Thickness (at magnet): 2.75 in. (7.0 cm)
• WEIGHT: Alkaline: 18.3 oz (519 grams)
• LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
• LIGHT SOURCE: Two (2) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: