- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone CH1B2225 (040) Vanity Top, 25" Wide Chesapeake Single-Bowl - Bermuda Sand
The Swanstone CH1B2225 (040) wide single bowl vanity top comes in an attactive Bermuda sand color. It measures 25" wide and comes in the Chesapeake oval style.
The Chesapeake Single Bowl Vanity Top from Swanstone's Classic Collection will surely add elegance to any bathroom in your home. The durable, renewable surface, of this vanity top prevents the harm that everyday bathroom use can cause. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 25 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your bathroom.Kit Includes: 1 Compression molded vanity top with overflow and integral bowl and back splash plus complete installation instructions. No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee.Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.
- Swanstone's Classic Standard Style
- Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface Creates so Color/Texture Run all the way through and cannot wear away
- Renewable Surface will not Wear and Tear
- Coordinates with Swanstone Shower and Bath Systems
- Heat Resistance
- Hot Curling Irons will not Burn
- Chemical Resistant
- Acetone will not Harm
- Make-up/Hair-Dye can be Buffed out with Household Cleaners
- Heat, Stain and Scratch Resistance for Lasting Beauty
- Easily Accommodates all Faucet Styles
- Also Available in White, Pebble, Tahiti Sand and Tahiti Desert Finishes
- Finish: Bermuda Sand
- Part Number: CH02225
- Inner Bowl Size: 19" x 13-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Vanity Top Dimensions: 25"W x 22-1/2"D
Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 25 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers