- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone KSDB-3322 (051) Super 9" Deep Double-Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink - Tahiti Sand
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- The Swanstone double bowl kitchen sink is from the Swanstone Classic Collection, and is there most popular sink. This sink combines enduring elegance with a unique, yet traditional design. Equipped with 1 extra large and 1 small bowl this double sink provides extra space without taking too much space from your kitchen area, but still increases your workspace and allows you to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 10 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your kitchen. No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee.Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.Additional Information :
- Swanstone's Classic Standard Style most Popular Sink
- Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface Creates Highest Resistance of Impact from Heavy Objects
- Renewable Surface will not Wear and Tear
- Heat, Stain and Scratch Resistance for Lasting Beauty
- Boiling Water, Hot Pots and Dropped Kitchen Objects will not Harm
- Easily Accommodates all Faucet Styles
- Also Available in White, Bisque, Bone, Bermuda Sand and Tahiti Desert Finishes
- Finish: Tahiti Sand
- Part Number: KS03322DB
- Individual Bowl Depth: 9" (229mm)D
- Small Bowl Dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 15-1/4"D
- Large Bowl Dimensions: 14-7/16"W x 18-7/8"D
- Double Sink Dimensions: 33"W x 22"D (838mm x 559mm)
- Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 10 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.