- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone QUDB-3322 (077) 9" Deep Double-Bowl Granite Undermount Kitchen Sink - Nero
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Double Bowl granite kitchen sink from Swanstone's Classic Collection will surely add flare to an aging kitchen or new home with its classy undermount style. The undermounted design gives your countertop an elegant flush look, that enables it to blend perfectly with your kitchen. Made from 80 percent quartz natural stone it is a rock hard material that is virtually impossible to scratch and will withstand harsh household chemicals. The durable, renewable surface, of this sink prevents the harm that everyday kitchen use can cause. Equipped with 1 large and 1 small bowl this double sink provides extra space without taking too much space from your kitchen area, but still increases your workspace and allows you to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 10 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your kitchen. No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee. Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces. Additional Information
- Swanstone's Classic Style Sink
- Made with 80% Quartz Stone, only a Diamond is Harder
- Mounts under any Countertop Material Including Granite/Quartz, Solid Surface and Tile
- Ideal for Remodeling or New Construction
- Hardness and Resistance of Stone, yet Smooth and Modern
- Finish: Nero
- Part Number: QU03322DB
- Individual Bowl Depth: 9" (229mm)D
- Small Bowl Dimensions: 12-7/8"W x 16"D
- Large Bowl Dimensions: 15-1/4"W x 18-3/8"D
- Double Sink Dimensions: 32"W x 21"D (813mm x 533mm)
- Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 10 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.