- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone SS-3454 (010) Single Shower Floor White, 34 x 54 w/ Center Drain
Earn 33 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
This Swanstone SS-3454 (010) single threshold shower floor w/ center drain, measures 34 x 54 White makes for an excellent new or replacement floor in your bathroom. It has a traditional yet suave design. With its pebbled, slip-resistant surface this shower floor proves to be safer than its competition. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 10 year warranty on commercial applications. It is the perfect choice for you and your family.The Swanstone SS-3454 (010) single threshold shower floor white Includes: 1 code approved compression molded Swanstone floor, complete installation instructions, plus 1 code approved self-caulking drain. Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.
No returns after thirty days from deliveryMinimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns Refused items subject to restocking feeColor or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee
- Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface so Color/Texture Run all the way through and cannot wear away
- Center Drain
- Will not Mold or Mildew; no Grout to Clean
- Coordinates with Swanstone Shower and Bath Systems
- Pebbled, Slip-Resistant Surface
- Includes New Fit-Flo Molded-in Drain
- Gives More Design Options and Saves Time and Money
- Also Available Sizes: 32"D x 32"W, 32"D x 48"W, 34"D x 60"W, 34"D x 42"W, 34"D x 48"W, 34"D x 60"W, 36"D x 36"W, 42"D x 36"W and 42"D x 42"W
- Finish: White
- Part Number: SF03454
- Nominal Size Dimensions: 34"D x 54"W (864mm x 1372mm)
- Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 10 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.