- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone UC-1913 (051) Vanity Bowl, 6.5" Deep Contour Undermount - Tahiti Desert
- The Undermount Vanity Bowl from Swanstone's Classic Collection will surely add elegance to any bathroom in your home. The undermounted design gives your sink an elegant flush look, that enables it to blend perfectly within your bathroom. The durable, renewable surface, of this vanity bowl prevents the harm that everyday bathroom use can cause. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 25 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your bathroom.Kit Includes: 1 Compression molded vanity bowl plus complete installation instructions. No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee.Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.Additional Information :
- Swanstone's Classic Style Undermount Sink
- Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface so Color/Texture Run all the way through and cannot wear away
- Renewable Surface will not Wear and Tear
- Coordinates with Swanstone Shower and Bath Systems
- Chemical Resistant
- Acetone will not Harm
- Make-up/Hair-Dye can be Buffed out with Household Cleaners
- Heat, Stain and Scratch Resistance for Lasting Beauty
- Also Available in White, Bisque, Bermuda Sand and Tahiti Desert Finishes
- Finish: Tahiti Sand
- Part Number: ULC01913
- Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 25 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please send size specs. ? Thank you.by barbara S. on 09-05-2013
Dimensions: 13" Depth x 19" Widthon 09-05-2013Please login or register before adding a question.