- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Swanstone US-2215 (050) 9" Deep Single-Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink - Tahiti Desert
Earn 27 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- The Single Bowl sink from Swanstone's Classic Collection will surely add flare to an aging kitchen or new home with its classy undermount style. The undermounted design gives your countertop an elegant flush look, that enables it to blend perfectly with your kitchen. The durable, renewable surface, of this sink prevents the harm that everyday kitchen use can cause. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 10 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your kitchen. No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee.Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.Additional Information :
- Swanstone's Classic Style Sink
- Mounts Underneath your Choice of Countertop for High-Design Appeal
- Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface Creates Highest Resistance of Impact from Heavy Objects
- Renewable Surface will not Wear and Tear
- Heat, Stain and Scratch Resistance for Lasting Beauty
- Boiling Water, Hot Pots and Dropped Kitchen Objects will not Harm
- Also Available in White, Bisque, Bone, Bermuda Sand and Tahiti Sand Finishes
- Finish: Tahiti Desert
- Part Number: US02215SB
- Inner Bowl Depth: 9" (229mm)D
- Bowl (Small-Side) Dimensions: 22"W x 15-3/4"D
- Bowl (Large-Side) Dimensions: 22"W x 18-1/4"D
- Sink Dimensions: 25"W x 21-1/4"D (635mm x 540mm)
- Limited Lifetime: Residential; Limited 10 year: Commercial, warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.