Swanstone Bathroom Sink, 3.5" Deep Palladio Above-Counter Bathroom Washbasin - Tahiti Desert
Swanstone WB-2218 (050)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Palladio Washbasin from Swanstone's Metropolitan Collection will surely add elegance to any bathroom in your home. The durable, renewable surface, of this washbasin prevents the harm that everyday bathroom use can cause. Providing a full range of products with a distinct American feel, this Swanstone collection epitomizes the ideal that quality and value never go out of style. Swanstone offers an outstanding limited lifetime warranty on residential applications, and a limited 25 year warranty on commercial applications. For added convenience, choose from a variety of unique finishes to suit your bathroom.
Kit Includes: 1 Compression molded vanity bowl plus complete installation instructions.
No returns after thirty days from delivery. Minimum 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight charges for all returns. Refused items subject to restocking fee. Color or texture variations not considered defects and any return will be charged standard restock fee.
Recommended for high traffic areas and commercial surfaces.
Additional Information :
Features:• Swanstone's Metropolitan Collection
• Authentic Reinforced Solid Surface so Color/Texture Run all the way through and cannot wear away
• Renewable Surface will not Wear and Tear
• Will not Discolor, Crack or Craze
• Coordinates with Swanstone Shower and Bath Systems
• Easily Accommodates all Faucet Styles
• Chemical Resistant • Acetone will not Harm
• Make-up/Hair-Dye can be Buffed out with Household Cleaners
• Heat, Stain and Scratch Resistance for Lasting Beauty
• Also Available in White, Bisque, Bermuda Sand and Tahiti Sand Finishes
Specifications:• Finish: Tahiti Desert
• Part Number: WB02218
• Bowl Size: 16-7/8" x 11-1/8" x 3-1/2" (429mm x 283mm x 89mm)
• Washbasin Dimensions: 18"D x 22"W (457mm x 559mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: