- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sylvania LED/UC/W/22/W LED Under Cabinet Light, 20" Plug-In LED Under Cabinet Light Strip - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
There are many advantages when using LED lighting fixtures in your home such as efficiency, price, and lifetime of the product. LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs, thus saving you more energy and money in the long run. LEDs can also have a relatively long useful life. Estimated life of the product can last anywhere from 4 to 5 times the amount of a standard flourescent or incandcescent fixture. Westside Wholesale proudly carries at a low cost to you many of Sylvania products, which is one of the leaders in innovative, energy-saving lighting solutions and specialty products. This long life LED Undercabinet Light requires no bulb replacement and is ready to install with a 4.8 ft. polarized power cord, 7 in. connection cord. Mounting hardware is included. Great for undercabinet lighting in the kitchen, home office, studios and marking stairs and doors.
- Easy Plug-In Installation
- Saves Money on Electric Bills
- Long Life LEDs Offer Bright Light Output
- Low-Profile Design Can Be Placed Out-Of-Sight
- Minimal heat generation and cool to the touch
- No UV output: limits fading of collectibles and artwork
- Lightweight, low profile fixture design
- Vibration and shock resistant LED technology
- Plug-In Cable Works with Standard Wall Outlets
- Long Life LED
- No Bulb Replacement Required
- Lamp length: 20.5 inches
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 2.1
- Includes: Mounting Screws, Clips And Brackets
- 1 X 7 IN. Flexible Connection Cord
- 1 X 4.8 FT. CUL/UL Power Cord And Plug
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is it possible to direct wire these fixtures?by Shaun B. on 03-01-2015
The Sylvania LED/UC/W/22/W is not hardwired. This under cabinet light is mean't to be mounted and plugged in.on 03-03-2015
How many lumens of light does this product generate?Thanks in advance...-dkby Richard K. on 08-29-2013
This is not information that is provided by the manufacturer for this product.For further information you may want to contact Sylvania direct.1-800-LIGHTBULB (1-800-544-4828)Thank you .on 09-05-2013
Are these lights Linkable. Thanks JIMby Jim P. on 12-07-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. These lights are not directly linkable, however, they can be connected to a surge strip, or power strip and can be controlled through one switch. They can also be plugged into a receptacle which is controlled by a switch to allow for further control. These lights also have individual power switches on them if you need only a specific section to be lit at any given time.
We can assist in your order, feel free to use Live Chat or Call Customer Service for order assistance.on 12-10-2012
Does this undercabinet light have an on/off switch on the fixture?by Kristi H. on 12-06-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, this light has a switch on the side of teh fixture on the end with the power cord.on 12-06-2012Please login or register before adding a question.