- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sylvania LED/UC/W/9/W LED Under Cabinet Light, 10" Plug-In LED Under Cabinet Light Strip - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
There are many advantages when using LED lighting fixtures in your home such as efficiency, price, and lifetime of the product. LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs, thus saving you more energy and money in the long run. LEDs can also have a relatively long useful life. Estimated life of the product can last anywhere from 4 to 5 times the amount of a standard fluorescent or incandescent fixture. Westside Wholesale proudly carries at a low cost to you many of Sylvania products, which is one of the leaders in innovative, energy-saving lighting solutions and specialty products. This long life LED Undercabinet Light requires no bulb replacement and is ready to install with a 4.8 ft. polarized power cord, 7 in. connection cord. Mounting hardware is included. Great for undercabinet lighting in the kitchen, home office, studios and marking stairs and doors.
- Easy Plug-In Installation
- Saves Money on Electric Bills
- Long Life LEDs Offer Bright Light Output
- Low-Profile Design Can Be Placed Out-Of-Sight
- Minimal heat generation and cool to the touch
- No UV output: limits fading of collectibles and artwork
- Lightweight, low profile fixture design
- Vibration and shock resistant LED technology
- Plug-In Cable Works with Standard Wall Outlets
- Long Life LED
- No Bulb Replacement Required
- Lamp length: 10.8 inches
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1.0
- LEDs (20,000 hrs. life) – White luminaires finishIncludes:
- Mounting Screws, Clips and Brackets
- 1 X 7 IN. Flexible Connection Cord
- 1 X 4.8 FT. CUL/UL Power Cord And Plug
- UL listed
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can these be linked together? I would like to do a 20" and 10" underneath a 36" cabinet.by LeeAnn H. from MI on 12-09-2015
Yes, this fixture is linkable to other GE LED undercabinet fixtures.on 12-10-2015
Can these fixtures be hardwired or do they need to be plugged in?by Jon S. on 02-01-2014
Per Sylvania, these LED under cabinet lights are able to be hardwired If there is a licensed electrician doing the install.on 04-14-2014Please login or register before adding a question.