- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector
About The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector
The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector fits both rectangular and square footprints and is designed to mount to rectangular or round ductwork with its featured pivoting housing. The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector senses smoke in many conditions ranging from operating airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (noncondensing). A plug-in sensor head provides improved false alarm immunity and simple testing, maintenance, and installation. The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector features an improved cover design that isolates the sensor head from the low-flow features to offer simple maintenance.
The InnovairFlex housing provides ample wiring space, a 3/4-inch conduit knockout, and built-in short circuit protection to prevent damage to sensitive components during installation. High contrast terminal designations make wiring easy. The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector features a 2:1 sensor-to-power capability, the power board of the D4120 may be used to monitor a second sensor, D4S, simultaneously (i.e., supply and return side). You can connect as many as fifty InnovairFlex detectors together. When any of the System Sensor D4120s senses smoke, every other detector will switch their relays; only the sensor that detected smoke will then go into alarm mode, making it easier to detect the fire source. The primary purpose of the System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector is to prevent panic, injury, and property damage by reducing the recirculation of smoke. Duct smoke detection also can serve to protect the air conditioning system itself from smoke and fire damage, and can also be used to assist in equipment protection applications. The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector is ideal for ventilation or exhaust duct work of mainframe computers and tape drives.
The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector features an easy access Test/Reset button makes it easy to test the unit without having to remove the cover. The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector utilizes three DIP switches to configure field selectable settings: cover tamper delay, number of sensors to be controlled, and shut down on trouble option. Each of the power boards features two LEDs that are used to indicate the status of the sensors are connected, and a quick reference that is imprinted on the cover that explains the LED status indications (Maintenance, Standby, Alarm, and Trouble). The System Sensor D4120 4-Wire Photoelectric Low-Flow Duct Smoke Detector can be customized to meet local codes and specifications without any additional wiring and is also compatible with all earlier Innovair models, including remote test accessories. The InnovairFlex is a next generation duct smoke detector product series from System Sensor.
Package Contents • Sensor/power board assembly and cover(s) • Three #10 sheet metal screws for mounting • One test magnet • Drilling template • One sampling tube end cap • One plastic exhaust tube Please Note: A DST series sampling tube must be ordered to complete the installation. It must be the correct length for the width of the duct where it will be installed • DST1 - up to 1 ft outside duct width • DST1.5 - 1 to 2 ft outside duct width • DST3 - 2 to 4 ft outside duct width • DST5 - 4 to 8 ft outside duct width
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Plug-in sensor offers superb false alarm immunity and the latest sensor technology
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4°F to 158°F) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 3/4-inch conduit knockout
- One easy-access Test/Reset button and improved LED status
- Patented interconnect feature for multi-fan shutdown
- New high contrast terminal designations
- Built-in short circuit protection from operator wiring errors
- Field selectable settings for configuring the detector
- Two DPDT Form-C relay contacts
- 24 VAC/DC or 120 VAC
- Backward compatibility with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories
- Wiring: 4-wire
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 158°F (-30° to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Air Duct Velocity: 100 to 4000 ft./min. (0.5 to 20.32 m/sec)
- Dimensions: Rectangular: 14.38 in (37 cm) L; 5 in (12.74 cm) W; 2.5 in (6.36 cm) D
- Square: 7.75 in (19.7 cm) L; 9 in (22.9 cm) W; 2.5 in (6.36 cm) D
- Voltage Range: 2029 VDC; 24 VAC 5060 Hz; 120 VAC 5060 Hz
- Alarm auxiliary contacts (DPDT): 10A @ 30 VDC (resistive); 10A @ 250 VAC (resistive); 1/2 HP @ 240 VAC ; 1/4 HP @ 120 VAC
- Alarm Initiation Contacts: 2.0A @ 30 VDC (resistive)
- Power Supply Voltage: 20-29 VDC; 24 VAC 50-60 Hz; 120 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Reset Voltage: 3.0 VDC min.; 2.0 VAC min.; 10 VAC min
- Alarm Current: 65 mA @ 24VDC 135 mA RMS @ 24VAC 60Hz 35 mA RMS @ 120VAC 60Hz
- Standby Current: 21 mA @ 24VDC 65 mA RMS @ 24VAC 60Hz 20 mA RMS @ 120VAC 60Hz
- Reset Time w/ RTS451: 0.03 to 0.3 sec.
- Reset Time by Power Down: 0.6 sec. max
- Power Up Time: 35 sec. max
- Alarm Response Time: 15 sec
- Three-Year (3) Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer. System Sensor warrants its enclosed product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three years from date of manufacture. System Sensor makes no other express warranty for the enclosed product.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.