- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
System Sensor DST1 Duct-Mounted Smoke Detector Sampling Tube - up to 1 ft Width Duct
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 4 pieces purchased.
The System Sensor (DST1) InnovairFlex Duct-Mounted Smoke Detector Sampling Tube is designed not only to detect smoke, but to prevent smoke recirculation in HVAC duct work. With a sampling tube installed, the unit will trigger smoke alarms when particles of smoke reach the alarm threshold in an HVAC duct system. Can be connected to smoke alarms that feature front or rear loading sampling tubes, with up to 30 detectors that can be interconnected for multi fan shutdown. The primary purpose of duct smoke detection is to prevent injury, panic, and property damage by reducing the spread (recirculation) of smoke. Duct smoke detection also can serve to protect the air conditioning system itself from fire and smoke damage, and can be used to assist in equipment protection applications, for example, in the ventilation/ exhaust duct work of mainframe computers and tape drives. Modular construction allows installation for either round or rectangular up to 1 ft width ductwork. InnovairFlex is a next generation duct smoke detector product series from System Sensor.Note: Operating Voltage: 240/120/24VAC, or 24VDC
- For HVAC Systems Monitoring
- Smoke Detector Sampling Tube for Duct Width up to 1 Ft
- Series: InnovairFlex
- Type: Flex Accessories
- Item: Sampling Tube
- Type: Smoke Detector
- Finish: Metal
- Mounting: Connects to Smoke Detector
- Depth (In.): 1
- Height (In.): 1
- Length (In.): 12
- Duct Width (Ft.): up to 1 ft
- Three-Year (3) Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer. System Sensor warrants its enclosed product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three years from date of manufacture. System Sensor makes no other express warranty for the enclosed product.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.