- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
System Sensor RTS2-AOS Multi-Signal Accessory Test Station w/Strobe
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The System Sensor (RTS2-AOS) InnovairFlex Multi-Signal Accessory Test Station w/Strobe adds functionality to a smoke duct detection system, by allowing for quick inspections at eye level with effective audible and visible notifications. The RTS2-AOS is designed to work with the InnovairFlex Series 4-wire conventional duct smoke detectors. The primary purpose of duct smoke detection is to prevent injury, panic, and property damage by reducing the spread (recirculation) of smoke. Duct smoke detection also can serve to protect the air conditioning system itself from fire and smoke damage, and can be used to assist in equipment protection applications, for example, in the ventilation/ exhaust duct work of mainframe computers and tape drives. These accessories include a key switch that can be used to select one of two connected sensors to be tested, reset, or both by a push button switch. Included with this model is the added strobe feature. InnovairFlex is a next generation duct smoke detector product series from System Sensor.Contents Included: (1) RTS2-AOS Multi-Signaling Accessory (1) Mounting Hardware Kit (Contains (2) sets of mounting screws and (1) tamper resistant outer cover mounting screw)Additional Information:
- For use with System Sensor InnovairFlex 4-wire conventional duct smoke detectors only
- Standby (Green Blink), Trouble (Amber), Maintenance (Amber Blink)and Alarm (Red) LEDs to indicate detector status
- Keyswitch to select desired sensor, enable test/reset button and sensitivity reading
- Test/reset button
- Selectable continuous or temporal tone
- AOS-Add-On-Strobe (included on RTS2-AOS model)
- Provisions for single- or double-gang box mounting
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 95% relative humidity; non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4.8"W x 5.3"H x 1.6"D (12.2cm W x 11.9 cm H x 3.8 cm D)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lb. (160 g)
- Voltage Range: 20-29 VDC
- Sounder: 85 dBA at ten feet
- Wire Connections: Strip terminal, 14 AWG to 22 AWG wire
- Three-Year (3) Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer. System Sensor warrants its enclosed product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three years from date of manufacture. System Sensor makes no other express warranty for the enclosed product.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.