Taylor Technologies Pool Test Kit, Tests For Copper & Iron Levels
Taylor Technologies K-1264
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Taylor Technologies K-1264 Pool Test Kit, Tests For Copper & Iron Levels
Taylor offers several colorimetric kits to measure the concentration of metals most commonly found in pool and spa water. To prevent water conditions that lead to corrosion, purchase a test kit capable of monitoring water chemistry. Test pool water for copper levels (0.2-3.0 ppm) and for irons levels (0-2.0 ppm). The Taylor Technologies K-1264 Pool Test Kit, Tests For Copper & Iron Levels includes midget comparators and 0.75 oz. reagents.
• Commercial Pool Test Kit Copper/Iron swimming pool & spa.
• Unless the sample appears colored or turbid, a Midget comparator may be used to determine the concentration of metal in the water.
• Color Cards are laminated to protect the printed-color standards from water and chemicals
• These test kits are practical for both on- and off-site testing.
• Waterproof instructions are printed on plastic-impregnated paper that resists fading and tearing
• Custom-molded, durable plastic cases provide safe storage for all tests.
• Individual replacement reagents.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: