Taylor Technologies K-1264 Pool Test Kit, Tests For Copper & Iron Levels
Ask a Question
About this Product
Taylor offers several colorimetric kits to measure the concentration of metals most commonly found in pool and spa water. To prevent water conditions that lead to corrosion, purchase a test kit capable of monitoring water chemistry. Test pool water for copper levels (0.2-3.0 ppm) and for irons levels (0-2.0 ppm). The Taylor Technologies K-1264 Pool Test Kit, Tests For Copper & Iron Levels includes midget comparators and 0.75 oz. reagents.
• Commercial Pool Test Kit Copper/Iron swimming pool & spa.
• Unless the sample appears colored or turbid, a Midget comparator may be used to determine the concentration of metal in the water.
• Color Cards are laminated to protect the printed-color standards from water and chemicals
• These test kits are practical for both on- and off-site testing.
• Waterproof instructions are printed on plastic-impregnated paper that resists fading and tearing
• Custom-molded, durable plastic cases provide safe storage for all tests.
• Individual replacement reagents.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: