- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Taylor Technologies K-1764 Pool Test Kit, Test For Algae
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Taylor Technologies K-1764 Pool Test Kit, Test For Algae
The Taylor Technologies K-1764 pool kit is used to control algae in pools and spa. Algae spores can come from everywhere and can be caused by wind or rain. They can leapforg from one pool to another via a swimsuits or pool brushs. Once a water, light, heat, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphate mix together then the spores begin to bloom and multiply. Algae destines pool owners, operators and service professionals to a constant battle that can never be won, only reduced in scale.
- Taylor offers a wide variety of kits for analyzing sanitizers and oxidizers as well as the elements of water balance.
- Test for the following components.
- Cyanuric Acid.
- Monopersulfate Shock.
- pH, Alkalinity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.