- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Taylor Technologies K-2006C Pool Test Kit, Complete Service Drop Test Kit For Acid Base Demand, Total Akalinity, & Calcium Hardness
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Taylor Technologies Pool Test Kit K-2006C, Complete Service Drop Test Kit For Acid Base Demand, Total Akalinity, & Calcium Hardness
The Pool Test Kit K-2006C service test for acid base demand, total akalinity, and calcium hardness. The K-2106-6 drop tester kit unlike the OT method will distinguish between free available chlorine, and total chlorine for a accurate reading. This kit comes with 6 pack .75 oz bottles.
- Unlike OT, the DPD method will distinguish between free available chlorine and total chlorine
- Kits with FAS-DPD measure free and combined chlorine precisely without color matching.
- Includes a 6 pack of .75 oz. bottles
- Acid & Base demand
- Total Alkalinity
- Calcium Hardness
- Cyanuric Acid.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.