- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion With 1/2 Serrated Knife, Compass, Magnification Lens, Tweezers and Toothpick - Black
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion With 1/2 Serrated Knife, Compass, Magnification Lens, Tweezers and Toothpick – Black
The black Tool Logic CC1SB is a credit card companion sized tool for unexpected events or tasks all in one application. This easy to use and carry with its lightweight 1.3 ounce weight tool cuts through lines, wires or other tough materials when needed. With both a razor sharp smooth and a serrated edge blade, you can ensure that when you need to cut through a tough job, you will be prepared.
Featuring a can and bottle opener, lens and compass, even a toothpick and tweezers application, the Tool Logic CC1SB credit card companion is the perfect companion for camping, hiking or any indoor or outdoor events.
The black Tool Logic CC1SB comes in a satin black finish and a lifetime warranty when used appropriately. Same day shipping is even available as long as you order on a weekday before 4 PM Pacific Time. Put your trust in Tool Logic—it’s only logical!
- 2-inch, 50/50 serrated stainless steel blade
- 8x power lens for magnification or fire starting and compass for navigation
- Combination can/bottle opener/flat screwdriver
- Tweezers for splinter or small object removal, toothpick for after meals and inch/cm rulers
- Compact and ultra-light at just 1.3 ounces
- Overall Length: 3.375"
- Overall Width: 2.125"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Materials: ABS Plastic
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Color: Black
- All Tool Logic products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser by SOG Specialty Knives and Tools, LLC (heretofor referred to as "SOG"). This guarantee is voided (as determined by SOG) by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear or tear that might occur. Using your Tool Logic folding blade or fixed blade knife for any purpose other than cutting or puncturing is considered abuse and may void your warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers