- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Tool Logic ML2 Magnetic LED Keychain Light - Black
About the Tool Logic ML2 Magnetic LED Keychain Light – Black
The Tool Logic ML2 Magnetic LED Keychain Light – Black is a waterproof, anodized aluminum LED flashlight to illuminate in the dark places you need it. Doubling as a keychain and with a pivoting magnetic base, this flashlight can be attached to any ferrous metal surface to provide a hands-free use. It’s pivoting featuring also provides you accuracy of illumination since you can direct it exactly where you need it.
Measuring at 3.25” in length and 1” in width, this lightweight flashlight is easy to carry and store in your pocket. The black Tool Logic ML2 Magnetic LED Keychain Light is made of ABS plastic and requires LR41 batteries.
The black Tool Logic ML2 light offers an attractive and rugged black color finish and weighs only 0.7 ounces. This tool is a must-have for your indoor or outdoor needs and is assured with a lifetime owner warranty against material or workmanship defects. Get this little light today and have it on hand in case you ever find yourself in the dark!
- Brilliant white LED flashlight that's waterproof for shallow immersion
- Rugged translucent keyring sleeve
- Aluminum Construction
- Magnetic pivoting base attaches to ferrous metals
- Super light weight and compact
- Overall Length: 3.25"
- Overall Width: 1"
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Materials: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Batteries: LR41
- All Tool Logic products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser by SOG Specialty Knives and Tools, LLC (heretofor referred to as "SOG"). This guarantee is voided (as determined by SOG) by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear or tear that might occur. Using your Tool Logic folding blade or fixed blade knife for any purpose other than cutting or puncturing is considered abuse and may void your warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers